Wednesday, January 21, 2009

We love you Erin ... and so do lots of others


I was so happy this morning when I saw that Mr. Sec had posted a gallery of more than 750 photos of Erin Andrews! So, I spent some time looking at the many, many pics they had compiled of the ESPN sports hottie. However, when I try now to go to MrSec.com, it tells me the page has been suspended. Who could be mad about hundreds of photos of the most beautiful woman in sports broadcasting being posted?

So, instead of giving you a link to photos of our lovely Erin, we have some other Andrews stuff for you:
1. The Playboy America's Sexiest Sportscaster 2009 poll has had its contestants reduced to just five. Thankfully Erin, last year's champ, is still in the running. The other finalists are the talent Bonnie Bernstein of ESPN, Fox's Charissa Thompson, up and comer Molly Sullivan of the MountainWest Sports Network, and girl next door Lauren Shehadi of CBSsports.com.

2. It appears that Erin's presence can be distracting to players - even bench warmers! Here is what Ohio State's Mark Titus, who averages about a minute a game, had to say, according to the ESPN the Magazine online:

"Last night we beat Indiana in a game that I admittedly had no idea was going on until there was about five minutes left in the first half," he writes. "It goes without saying that there was one reason and one reason only why I was so distracted during the game, but I'll say it anyway. My main squeeze, Erin Andrews-Titus, was in attendance and looked like a trillion dollars."


3. A sportswriter fulfills his fantasy of a date with Erin Andrews ... sort of.

4. Our fave sportsreporter has a sister ... who is pretty cute too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...