Monday, January 5, 2009

The first post!

Welcome! This is the start ... of what? I am not too sure. I have been a poor athlete and sports fan for as long as I can remember. The thing I love most about sports: competition. The second thing I enjoy most: the women it attracts.

This blog is dedicated to the lovely women of sport: athletes, sportscasters, wives and girlfriends (WAGS as the Brits like to call them) and even cheerleaders. I am sure some will complain that it is demeaning to these women. However, I see this blog as a celebration of them and a product of our Title IX world.

Each week (with luck!) will include:
Monday - Sports Hottie of the Week feature - a look at one of the sexiest athletes in the world
Tuesday - Sportscaster of the Week - a feature on one of the women who brings us the action
Wednesday - WAG of the Week - why shouldn't we enjoy for a moment what the world's top athletes do? Many of these women are accomplished in their own right!
Thursday - Cheerleader of the Week - I think you are getting the idea, right?
Friday - 7th Inning Stretch - while waiting for the weekend to start, let's take a stretch - these women might not be directly related to sports but I think they are hot and can relate them to athletics in a Kevin Bacon 6 Degrees of Separation kind of way

Along the way we also will have
- news on various sports hotties
- Who's Hotter contests
- Hot or Not surveys

I hope you enjoy the ride - for however long it lasts. Today we will start with the one and only Anna Kournikova. The great photo above is from a great site - Hot-CelebrityPics.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...